Walmart is Black Friday central. Every year, the retailer releases its
Black Friday ad early (sometimes in early November) and offers
doorbuster deals on the hottest items of the season. This year is no
different, and Walmart’s Black Friday ad is packed with great deals on
electronics, toys, appliances, and more.
It’s that time of year again! Black Friday is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start preparing for some serious shopping. If you’re planning on hitting up Walmart on Black Friday, then you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared.
Make the Most of your Black Friday Shopping
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your Black Friday shopping experience at Walmart.
Walmart accepts coupons, so be sure to take advantage of this and use them on Black Friday. You can find coupons in the weekly ad or online.
In order to get the best Coupon Codes, you will need to do a bit of research. There are a few different places that you can look in order to find the best deals on these types of coupons. Coupon website like Retailmenot, Couponfollow, Couponcabin or couponvario.com often feature deals for Black Friday. While the deals may not be specifically for coupons, they can still save you a lot of money on your next order.
Make a list of what you want to buy
This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s really important. There are going to be a lot of great deals on Black Friday, but you don’t want to end up buying things you don’t need just because they’re a good deal. So, take some time to make a list of what you really want or need to buy before Black Friday. This will help you stay focused and avoid impulse buys.
Do your research
Again, this may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s really important. Black Friday can be a great time to get some great deals, but it can also be a great time to get ripped off if you’re not careful. So, before you go shopping on Black Friday, do some research. Look up the items you want to buy and find out what the regular prices are. That way, you’ll know if the Black Friday deal is actually a good one.
Know the layout of the store
This is especially important if you’re planning on shopping at a large store like Walmart. Black Friday can be a bit of a zoo, and it helps to know where you’re going and what you’re looking for. So, take a look at the store layout online or in the store’s weekly ad. That way, you can plan your route and make sure you hit all the items on your list.
Get there early
If you really want to get the best deals on Black Friday, then you need to be one of the first people in the store. Most stores open early on Black Friday, so you’ll want to make sure you’re there when the doors open. That way, you’ll have first dibs on all the best deals.
Bring a friend
Black Friday shopping can be a bit overwhelming, so it helps to have a friend with you. Not only will they be able to help you carry all your purchases, but they can also help you keep track of what you’re buying and make sure you stay within your budget.
The best deals from Walmart‘s Black Friday ads
There are plenty more great deals in Walmart’s Black Friday ad. Be
sure to check it out and find the perfect gift for everyone on your
The best deals from Walmart’s Black Friday ads are on electronics,
clothing, and home goods. Some of the best deals include a $148 40″ LED
TV, a $78 Blu-ray player, a $27 women’s sweater, and a $10 coffee maker.
Walmart’s Black Friday ad is full of great deals on TVs, laptops, toys, and more. Here are some of the best deals we’ve found.
Best TV Deals
- Samsung 65″ Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $598
- VIZIO 70″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV for $898
- LG 75″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV for $1,296.99
Best Laptop Deals
- HP 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop for $279
- ASUS 15.6″ Laptop for $349
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Touchscreen Laptop for $499.99
Best Toy Deals
- Barbie Dreamhouse for $149
- Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash Track Set for $39.88
- Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck for $59.88
Here are some of the best deals from Walmart’s Black Friday ad
- Apple iPad (32GB, Wi-Fi Only, Space Gray) for $249 ($80 savings)
- Samsung 55″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV for $448 ($250 savings)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones for $179.99 ($120 savings)
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $199 ($50 savings)
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle for $199 ($100 savings)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle for $199 ($100 savings)
- LG 43″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV for $279.99 ($120 savings)
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera Kit for $449.99 ($350 savings)
- HP Pavilion 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop for $499 ($200 savings)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ Tablet for $149.99 ($100 savings)
These are just a few of the great deals you’ll find in Walmart’s
Black Friday ad. Be sure to check it out in its entirety to find the
perfect gifts for everyone on your list.
Following these tips will help you make the most of your Black Friday shopping experience at Walmart. So, get your list ready and your game plan set, and you’ll be sure to score some great deals.